Friday 8 September 2017

Mystery Package Arrives

The mystery still isn't solved. Can't remember if I entered a competition and ARC copies usually come from publishers. I definitely didn't order it my proof is the invoice it says " please accept with our compliments". I must have a terrible memory 😞 Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.
I remember seeing this book online somewhere and was interested in it. But heard nothing about recieving it. Oh, dear. Did I enter a competition? I must have. I remember something.....

An email search later. I forgot it's an ARC I requested weeks ago. Oh dear what a terrible memory. I forgot about the website and had no notifications it was coming recently. Completely forgot. Should I be worried about my memory? The email was dated July 23rd though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved to Wordpress

Hi! I'm moving this blog to Wordpress, my new blog can be found here: https://bookwormjenblog.wordpress.com Most blogs I follow on o...