Wednesday 6 September 2017

Mystery parcel!

So I've just come home from work to find a note from dpd saying they missed me! I haven't ordered anything. It's from Book Point, a shop in Scotland I've don't know anything about.
Weird. I don't remember entering any competitions recently.
My boyfriend says that it must be one of those books I keep getting... I used to get advanced reader copies from lovereading but tend to use netgalley these days and get ebooks. So it's not that.
What is it?
It's being redelivered on Friday so I'll have to wait until I finish work Friday and get home (8:40!pm) to see what it is.
What a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moved to Wordpress

Hi! I'm moving this blog to Wordpress, my new blog can be found here: https://bookwormjenblog.wordpress.com Most blogs I follow on o...